Our best men’s team is seeking help.
B.93’s senior men’s team, currently battling for promotion to 1. Division and a place in the Danish Cup semifinals, are currently on the lookout for an intern Technical Analyst. Read more about the exciting opportunity here.
Reporting to Head of Analysis, you will support the Men’s 1st team with Live match day analysis using Hardware (such as cameras and specific Live match day equipment) and Analysis Software.
You will be given full training on using Elite Sportscode software for both Live Match day analysis and for Opposition analysis, as well as full training on setting up Live match day analysis infrastructure (for example sending video to the bench and Live coding).
Availability every weekend for both Home and Away match. You will travel together with the 1st on Away games.
You may also be asked to come into the club at B93 training ground to carry out some filming of training as and when required, so flexibility in your schedule is ideal.
We train predominately from 16:00 – 18:00 Monday-Friday
- Set up the analysis infrastructure on Match days and be responsible for the transportation of equipment and careful set up/ breakdown of equipment.
- Be available to film games/ training if required.
- Eventually, Live code games (when full training has been provided).
- Opposition analysis using Sportscode software.
- Willingness to participate in trainings on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays when required, but always available for Matchdays on weekends both home and away.
- Personality: Self-sufficient, reliable, calm and respectful.
- Good tactical understanding of the game.
- MUST have their own MacBook Pro computer using Catalina OS.
- Is comfortable using technology and computer software
- Integrated part of the mens 1st team with the possibility of extending the role beyond the summer into a more full time position.
- Good pathway to larger clubs and bigger jobs in the sports industry.
- Full training on using Sportscode analysis software for both Opposition analysis and Live match day workflows.
- Participate and influence the development of a growing club.
The position is an unpaid internship, but can potentially develop into a job role.
If you are interested in this role, please send your email in English to:
Skrevet af Daniel Barir.
Topfoto: Christian Midtgaard